1) We start by meeting with you and your advisors (accountant, lawyer, tax specialist, etc.) to learn more about your specific situation.
2) Working closely with your advisors, we analyze your needs based on the following documents:
- Mandate in case of incapacity
- Shareholder agreement
- Family and enterprise organization
- Trust indenture
- Financial statements
- Current insurance portfolio
3) Following this analysis, we will use our best efforts to ensure your estate planning reflects your real intentions.
4) Once you are insured, our service commitment is as follows:
- Monitor the evolution of your situation and keep your insurance information up to date
- Produce an annual statement of your life insurance policies
- Inform you about various estate planning topics through meetings and newsletters
- Maximize the use of tax strategies established according to new legislation